Subscribe:

2. Store Your 'Intro' and 'Outro' Online so you can Access them Anywhere

The following excerpts are from the article:
 
2. Just When You Think You're Prepared -
http://coachlisab.blogspot.com/2010/10/just-when-you-think-youre-prepared.html

The biggest annoyance of all: Forgot my introduction.

I have recently developed an introduction that is way better than the boring bio that is usually read by the person introducing me. It's funny, it's silly, it's totally me... and I have misplaced it or forgotten to bring it with me three times in the last six months.

So today, I am going to do two things. I'm going to print out yet another copy of my introduction and place it in my file box. I'm also going to paste it into Google Docs and Google Notebook so I can always access it, no matter where I am (already done!).